INFRASTRUCTURE BUSINESS ANALYST on www.freelancermap.com
Core-Asset Consulting’s client, a global asset management firm, is looking for a Business Analyst to assist in an ongoing infrastructure project. The successful individual will join their office in Edinburgh for an initial contract of 6 months.
- Must be an experienced Business Analyst with a proven analyst and delivery background within financial services/asset management
- Proven experience in the management of delivery workstreams to deliver work packages and migrations for customer/colleagues
- Experience of working with senior IT technicians and senior level business stakeholders to deliver business change
- Experience of project delivery in a complex stakeholder environment
- Experience of working with a geographically diverse team
- Experience of running design workshops, business modelling (“as-is” and “to-be”)
- Logical and user case modelling, gap analysis, requirement prioritisation, functional specifications
- Lead the analysis of requirements (application/website)
- Agree what applications are required to be built/packaged with the application packaging team
- Manage the creation, upkeep and quality assurance of the application
- Build and agree the applications plan in collaboration with the Project Manager
- Manage the end to end application packaging process through: external build; build failures; issues management and delivery against agreed deadlines in line with the migration plan
- Gather business requirements at all stages of the project life cycle and obtain sign off from stakeholders – predominantly against application type, website usage and complexity of user
- Detailed analysis on the requirements and ways to meet those requirements in conjunction with the architecture team
- Development of application packaging delivery priorities and plan – agreeing with stakeholders
- Managing migrations with the regions
- Stakeholder management
- Delivery of project documentation including feasibility studies, gap analysis, operating models
- Record project issues and risks
- Reporting of workstream progress to project/task manager, stakeholders
- Present overall solution to stakeholders to obtain buy in, presentations, slide packs, documents, forums etc.
- Identify, recommend and deliver opportunities for improvement to enhance quality, efficiency and effectiveness of deliverables
- Liaison with third party suppliers
Job reference: 10013
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.