System Architect (f/m) at COBI GmbH
The COBI.bike Software Development Team is seeking a talented, experienced and passionate System Architect (f/m) who will play an integral role in building a holistic technology and process strategy while crafting roadmaps for successfully driving its tactical execution that aligns with the company’s overall objectives. Working closely with both business and technology groups, the incumbent will possess the vision of an Architect while demonstrating the technical detail of a hands-on Engineer: designing, leading and implementing services and solutions
What connects us is a passion for cycling, digital technology and good design as well as the desire to try out new things and always question the status quo. We want to make a difference and put ourselves at the forefront of a new movement.
COBI.bike has established a brand new market segment, of which we are the leader. Our partners value this and want to take advantage of this. All of our marketing activities are aimed at making COBI.bike touchable and tangible. We scrutinize every action to ensure that it delivers the COBI.bike experience – whether by trying it out, listening to experiences from others or from a trusted partner. The user, rather than technology, is our key priority. Recently acquired by Bosch eBike Systems, our technical know-how will be combined with Bosch’s global market share. For us, this is undoubtedly a significant step into the future.
The position is located in Frankfurt/Main Germany.
- Describe the data flow between systems in the information/system landscape
- Design, develop and maintain the System Domain Data Model
- Defines architectural approaches and detailed technical Engineering specifications
- Defines standards, guidelines and provides architectural oversight for engineering teams
- Develops architectural POCs
- Evaluates new technologies
- Profound knowledge and experience in high-level system architecture for different platforms (cloud/mobile/embedded)
- Profound knowledge of system layer architecture (OSI model)
- Provides technical solution/approaches which fit into existing infrastructure
- Owns/responsible for overall technical architecture
- Ability to capture product requirements and translate them into software specifications
Author: COBI GmbH