Enjin Sr. Java SDK Developer
Enjin is the largest gaming website platform in the world, with over 18 million users playing hundreds of different games, using our social network and CMS to organize their communities and groups.
We are now building Enjin Coin, a cutting-edge cryptocurrency (Ethereum ERC-20 Token) for gamers that will be integrated directly into game engines using open source SDKs and plugins..
We are looking for a Java developer to work alongside our Mobile and Minecraft developers and focus on the Enjin Coin Java SDK. The project involves:
- Taking the lead in development and careful design of the Enjin Coin Java SDK
- Using the Web3j library to interact with Geth and Parity (Ethereum)
- Cross-platform design for Linux, Windows, Android, and other operating systems.
- Configurable data storage for MySQL or SQLite.
- Sending GCM/FCM/APNS Push notifications and testing protocols like Whisper
- Developing public/private APIs, both internal and interfacing with Nginx/Apache.
- Dispatching events (inventory change, etc) that will be handled by games
- API Client
- Unit tests
We have an aggressive timeline! Our goal is to have Enjin Coin items usable in Minecraft by December 31st 2017.
- 5+ years Software Development
- 4+ years Java
- Distributed application development
- Game development experience
- Minecraft development experience
- Ethereum’s JSON-RPC API
- Unity 3d
- C# or C++ experience is also helpful, as we are porting the SDK further in 2018
- Highly experienced with working remotely
- Self-motivated with proactive attitude
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
To apply: Please complete this form: https://goo.gl/forms/1GiOPrYJ7yjN5ADB3
Source by We Work Remotely Programming Jobs