Freelance Interpreter and Translator job – Fluent Language Solutions – Smithfield, NC
Freelance Interpreter and Translator
Fluent Language Solutions
Smithfield, NC 27577
$91,000 a year –
Interpretation in medical and court Settings. Applicant must have native fluency in the Russian language.
Тип вакансии: Полная занятость
Зарплата: $91 000,00 /год
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Fluent Language Solutions.
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed
Learn More »
Fluent City: Director of Content Marketing
Founded in 2011, Fluent City is an innovative language training organization, offering instruction to individuals, groups, and businesses in 11 different languages. Through in-person classes, online tools and corporate training, Fluent City provides a contemporary curriculum and highly interactive approach that has made it one of the country’s fastest-growing language companies.
We are looking for a Director of Content Marketing to build out and execute on a content marketing strategy that drives forward our four main business lines: Group Classes, Private Lessons, Online Lessons and Corporate Training (B2B).
You have a passion for both language learning and content marketing. You’ve likely studied a few languages over the years and find joy in the pursuit. You’ve developed content as small as microcopy for a mobile button and as large as a white paper. You’ve ideally worked in a high-growth environment and created an overall content strategy from scratch for a dynamic B2C or B2B brand.
You’re a strategic, natural leader who wants to maintain an operational role by writing and editing on a daily basis. You’re a hawk for keeping a consistent voice across all channels. You’ve developed and managed brand standards and content style guides before and you’re eager to do so again for a young, growing language learning brand.
- Build out and execute against a robust content strategy and calendar that feeds across all channels (online and offline) to support all four business lines mentioned above
- Write and edit weekly blog posts
- Oversee our social media channels from concept to execution
- Manage and mentor a junior social media coordinator
- Update or create any site copy including marketing landing pages, product pages and descriptions, general company pages, etc.
- Optimize blog posts and on-site content for best practices in SEO
- Compose multiple weekly newsletters to an audience of 200,000+
- Concept and collaborate with appropriate stakeholders on marketing materials such as e-books, case studies, product launches and social media posts
- Respond to users on social media or email if needed
- At scale, you’ll build out and manage a network of freelancers
- Provide concise direction and feedback to any freelancers
- Build out and enforce a company-wide style guide that all departments adhere to in writing and producing content
- 5+ years in roles that have focused on content marketing — including overseeing social media — for a brand or editorial for a publisher
- High attention to detail
- Extremely organized
- Naturally creative in concepting
- Positive, but driven get-it-done attitude
- Highly organized, excellent attention to detail
- Have a strong aesthetic point of view
- Can do light Photoshop or Indesign work for social and email where needed
- Can do basic HTML for email editing
- Familiar with email tools like Mailchimp, Sendgrid and Simon Data
- Built out a content strategy from scratch
- Developed content specifically for growth
- Have a certification from Hubspot or Content Marketing Institute
- Have a degree in marketing, business writing or journalism
- Managed a team of freelancers before
- Love language learning and travel
- Unlimited, paid vacation
- Equity in a high-growth startup
- Free language classes
- Remote work options
Learn More »
Latin America, Fluent English, No Experience Req’d
I’m hiring two Junior Public Relations Coordinators to join our marketing team. This is a junior role, and no experience is required. Our digital marketing manager will train you on how to do your job successfully. This job is in English.
As a Public Relations Coordinator, it will be your responsibility to create and maintain relationships with website managers and owners. You will research new opportunities and contact them through email. You will send follow-up emails to engage and maintain positive relationships. You will also create and maintain spreadsheets to record your communications.
We are based in the US, but you will be paid in your local currency at an equivalent of USD $5-6 per hour. For example, if you live in Brazil, your pay would start between 16-18 BRL per hour. Or if you live in Mexico, your pay would start between 90-100 MXN per hour.
I’d like to hire you if you:
- Have excellent written English skills (TOEFL score of 100+ preferred)
- Are good with computers: spreadsheets, google, internet
- Can stay on task without supervision and work independently
- Live in Latin America
- Want to work from home in a long-term, full-time position
- And we get along; to see the team you’ll be joining, visit our about us page
My company is called Custody X Change. I’ve been working on the business since 2004. We sell software that creates child custody schedules and parenting plans. We’re working on a web/mobile application that will make it easy for families to communicate about custody scheduling, children’s activities, and shared expenses. This will reduce a lot of conflict. And it will save people a ton of money in legal fees.
If you want to help people discover a genuinely helpful product, and join a small, distributed team, then we should talk.
To apply, email me at [email protected], and:
- Include your resume in PDF format
- Somehow use the word “pepper” in the subject of your email
- Answer the following 4 questions in your email, in this order:
- Where do you live and what’s your city like? (50-100 words)
- Why are you looking for a remote job? (50-100 words)
- Why will you do well working independently, with limited supervision? (50-100 words)
- What do you think about that starting salary? (50-100 words)
Note: agencies need not apply; I’m looking for an employee to join our team.
P.S. I want you to be happy working for me. I’ll pay you a good salary and you can work normal hours. I care about results, not bureaucracy.
Learn More »