FL Turnpike Exterior Wall – Apartment Community – Freelance Mural Painting Job
Need high quality CD cover/insert design for new age music project.
At Crayola, we are for kids! We believe unleashing the wonder, adventure and daydreams of every child begins with creative play and color. Our products and experiences give colorful wings to the invisible things in the hearts and minds of children. Come help us create innovative, fun products that make kids smile by joining us as a…
Supports Education Department’s legacy advocacy programs and new professional learning business. Oversees departmental processes and systems to ensure efficiencies and complete/accurate fulfillment: invoice payments, contracts/NDAs, budget records/monitoring, and corporate team members’ travel/meetings/conference calls. Responsible for facilitating communication among internal and external partners to ensure the flawless execution of programs, including with external grant winners, consultants, and school districts and internal cross-functional interactions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinates with consultants and vendors on contracts and NDAs.
• Administers CCAC grant program: submissions, judges, winner status, grant awards, interim and final reports.
• Maintains updated lists of consultants and freelance writers, contract status, per diem rate, recent assignments, and contact info.
• Drafts correspondence with consultants and grant winners for directors’ approval.
• Inputs invoices from consultants, vendors, and grant winners into epay system.
• Codes and maintains department expenses/invoices and tracks against department budget. Monitors spending against plans and forecasts.
• Maintains accurate inventory of collateral materials in storage and “cost per” of materials used at conferences and in PD.
• Inventory Planning—works with distribution to ensure PD/conferences not stalled due to backorders and recommend substitute products that are available.
• Proactively identifies upcoming travel needs based on conference/speaking commitments and suggests travel options to corporate team members. Books travel and provides updates on plans to travelers. Troubleshoots issues.
• Supports team communications and manages team members’ meeting schedules.
• Contributes to organization goals by accepting ownership for projects, initiating new solutions, and exploring opportunities that accomplish business objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Coordinator role.
• Conversant with basic finance and contract administration
• Strong project management skills
• Able to set priorities in a heavy workload
• Desire to grow and learn the education business
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to be diplomatic
• Excellent PC knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Able to work independently
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Kid Inspired Culture
– Casual Dress
– Free Admission to Crayola Experience for Employees
– Community Volunteerism Opportunities
– Annual Bonus Potential For All FT Employees
– Company Matched 401k & Employee Value Sharing Plan
– Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
– Education Assistance Program
– Wellness Programs
– Employee Resource Groups
– Generous Product Discounts Onsite & Online
– Onsite Cafeteria & Credit Union
– Option to Purchase Additional Vacation
– Company Sponsored Employee Events
Crayola is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disabilities, use of a guide or support animal for a disability, a relationship to a person with a disability, veteran status, having a GED (rather than a high school diploma), or any other legally-protected status.
Search Firm Representatives:
Please Read Carefully.
Crayola LLC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Human Resources is responsible for all vendor relationships and establishing written contingent and retained search firm agreements. Please do not contact Crayola employees directly. All communication with search firm vendors should be directed to Human Resources.