Major government organization has a 3 – 6 Month+ contract position open for a WordPress / .NET Developer.
Nikon D3400 Freelance Photography Jobs for the Commercial Photographer Starting a Photography Business Get D3400 Nikon Freelance Photographer Jobs Now! business book… Imagine you can have the knowledge you want to start your freelance business and live the Hassle Free All-American Lifestyle of Independence, Prosperity and Peace of Mind. Learn …. Secrets to Making Money Right Now! How to Get Freelance Work Right Now! What Other Freelance Services You Can Offer! The Best Freelance Photography Job Sites! The Best Photography Websites! The Best Photography Forums! The Freelance Top Micro Job Sites! How to Make an Outstanding Online Profile! How to Create Your Own Information Products! How to Never Miss a Great Job Opportunity! and Much Much More! You have the right to restore a culture of the can-do spirit and enjoy the financial security you and your family deserve. People are destroyed for lack of knowledge. For less than the cost of one night at the movies you can get the knowledge you need to start living your business dreams! Don’t wait. You’ll wait your life away…
X-Team is an international company founded in Melbourne, Australia that helps companies scale their development teams by providing them with extraordinary developers from around the world.
We are 100% remote and believe in building a world where developers can have access to an environment of growth and incredible opportunities regardless of where they live. Our culture is based around the proactive, selfless values that make up every X-Teamer.
We are a community of people dedicated to unleashing our potential every day. Learn more about how we can help you learn and grow at https://x-team.com/unleash/
The right individual will be self-driven. Someone who cares about maintainability of the code, automation, deployment processes and how to enable innovation through fostering a growing culture of Open Source. You will go beyond just coding and help to shape the engineering culture and best practices.
– Professional experience with PHP 5, MySQL and WordPress
– MVC frameworks like Laravel or Symfony
– Ability to build and consume RESTful web services.
– Competent with revision control systems (Git)
– Code optimization and performance improvements
– Knowledge common Design Patterns (SOLID).
– Passionate about writing beautiful and clean code
Nice to have:
– Experience with working remotely
– Familiar/involved with open source projects
– Independent, self-motivated
– Fluent in English, written and spoken
– Proven track record of always learning and growing.
– Proactive attitude
– Possess a spirit of generosity
– Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc., etc.
– Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world.
– Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
– Join our vibrant community, filled with opportunities to join engaging engineering roundtable discussions, AMAs, gaming clubs, LAN parties, charitable fundraisers, fitness programs (+gym membership), etc. This is the community to be in if you’re a remote developer.
– We’ll provide up to $2,500 in funding for your learning and growth through our Unleash program, which provides opportunities to unleash your potential through initiatives that help you grow as a developer and explore your passions more each day. (http://x-team.com/unleash)
Who is X-Team meant for?
– Any freelance developers with experience working on high-scale, remote teams and projects with a motivated, proactive attitude and compassionate, team-player heart. If you’ve worked with freelancing platforms before, that’s not what we are. X-Team is a community of all likeminded people, carefully chosen to ensure we are able to create an environment of the most motivated people in the world who come together to unleash their potential. What we’ve created is truly special and not a faceless platform. X-Team is where developers go to feel truly at home together, while becoming more motivated than they’ve ever been.
What are you hiring for right now?
– We are hiring for PHP developers to fill some exciting new opportunities we have. We’re also hiring for a variety of other skills, such as React, React Native, Cryptocurrency/blockchain, Node.js, Salesforce, DevOps, and Golang.
Will I get a job immediately after applying?
– If your skills, experience and values align with a current opening we have, your chances of getting hired immediately are high. If we discover you’re qualified but all opportunities have been taken, we’ll continue to work with you to help you get a role in X-Team. The key is having the most relevant, in-demand skills when you apply.
What kind of opportunities do you provide?
– We provide full-time opportunities that last, on average, for 10 months. After your role ends (and so long as you’ve performed well), we continue to give you work internally with us until we find you a new opportunity. This ensures that X-Team can be a stable work option for you as a freelancer.
• Two to five years of custom WordPress theme development experience • Create browser independent, responsive WordPress themes • Ability to hand code PHP, HTML5, CSS, jQuery/JS • Understanding of SEO • Deadline-oriented • Written and verbal communication capabilities • Has portfolio of attractive, visually engaging interactive work • Working with WP-related PHP functions & actions: writing custom WP loops, using actions/filters to modify post content, writing custom shortcodes & widgets • Experience with performance testing tools • Understands image optimization, CSS/JS mini?cation & best practices for loading • Can properly configure site caching with .htaccess / caching plugin Build front-end and back-end
We’re looking for a frontend WordPress developer. Experience with the Genesis Framework is a plus. Most projects would be to migrate and/or organize all HTML/copy/images from existing WordPress thems to new WordPress themes. These are projects that would be ongoing for the right developer.
Please create a composer package, which serves the functionality working with WordPress Nonces. That means to have especially wp_nonce_*() function implemented in an object orientated way. You don’t have to replace the current functionality, just implement the WordPress Nonces more like OOP. README is mandatory, UnitTests desired. Create a repository on Github for this project, showing us the process.
Product Design company is an emerging niche market of fashion technology space. The precision-engineered lifestyle products are designed in Toronto and are manufactured and distributed worldwide. We are seeking a Web Developer to join our Toronto team on a full-time basis. The incumbent thrives in building, improving, and maintaining a world-class, multi-channel e-commerce platform.
Responsibilities: o Collaborate heavily with fellow developers, designers and analysts to solve problems
o Be actively involved in all phases of software development(backend and frontend development), from requirements gathering to analysis, design, implementation, testing, migration and documentation
o Write code that is maintainable and modular
o Work to the code standards set out by industry leaders and coding standards governing board
o Optimize website speed and performance to achieve high ratings in third party measurement tools
o Experience with version control, such as Git
o Experience solving multi-browser compatibility and multi-device compatibility issues
o Automate tests and scenarios
o Write clear documentation that is easy to understand by other developers
o Mentor, coach less experienced developers, through design sessions, code reviews, and pair programming
o Think long term and create technical roadmap for products or services
o Typical of any start-up, the ability to navigate ambiguity and mitigate it with creativity is crucial. With ambiguity comes the opportunity to develop new process and establish strong infrastructure
o Ensure management is informed and up-to-date on the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
For consideration, please reply with subject – “Web Developer (41621)” and include submit resume and past samples/links.
We embrace diversity, and we recognize the need for teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We encourage everyone to apply. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
We are looking for a leader who can manage our support desk.
RESPONSIBILITIES – Provide best-in-class support which makes our clients smile (smile) – Don’t just be reactive, understand our clients’ needs and propose innovative solutions. – Help our other support engineers do great work, and help them develop their careers. – Take ownership of our support process, propose improvements wherever you see the opportunity.