Front- End Lead at market leader at reed.co.uk
Are you a world class Front-End Lead with strong leadership skills and a passion for new technologies? Can you demonstrating expertise in HTML, CSS, JS* and be willing to use them alongside Typescript and ES6? *(including JS frameworks like Angular or libraries like React etc.)
You will be supporting several cross-disciplinary teams, setting standards and processes for the development of our client-side applications while observing the Agile Scrum methodology and working closely with other developers, DBAs, C# developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and marketing.
What you’ll do
- Lead the creation of reed.co.uk’s front-end tech strategy
- Lead the development of new products using cutting-edge client-side frameworks and libraries
- Maintain and improve existing, and define guidelines and design patterns in developing new code
- Line manage a talented team of developers
- A strong technical leader
- Motivated by innovation in technology
- Driven to self-develop
- Enjoys problem solving
- A great communicator
- Has an Agile approach to software delivery
- Enjoys working as part of a successful team
What you’ll need
- Expertise in HTML (including HTML5) & CSS (including CSS3), ES6 and code to W3C standards
- Knowledge of fundamental SEO principles and performance optimization techniques
- Expertise with CSS-preprocessors, like LESS/SASS
- Experience in JS frameworks like Angular or React
- Experience with tools like npm, and task managers like Grunt/Gulp
- Experience in a leadership or mentoring roles
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
What you’ll get
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Flexible working
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Hack Days and Personal Development Time
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
The role is right if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment. You’ll probably not enjoy it here if you don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person.
So if you want to work for the UK’s biggest recruitment brand and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today.