Senior Software Engineer at Instructure
Instructure was founded to define, develop, and deploy superior, easy-to-use software. (And that’s what we did / do / will keep on doing.) We are dedicated to the fight against iffy, mothbally, shoddy software. We make better, more usable tools for teaching and learning (you know, stuff people will actually use). A better connected and more open edtech ecosystem. And more effective ways for everyone everywhere to access education, make discoveries, share knowledge, be inspired, and do big things. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome.
Learn More »
Instructure was founded to define, develop, and deploy superior, easy-to-use software. (And that’s what we did / do / will keep on doing.) We are dedicated to the fight against iffy, mothbally, shoddy software. We make better, more usable tools for teaching and learning (you know, stuff people will actually use). A better connected and more open education technology ecosystem. And more effective ways for everyone everywhere to access education, make discoveries, share knowledge, be inspired, and do big things. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. So here’s your opportunity.
GET IN ON ALL THE AWESOME AT INSTRUCTURE:
- Competitive salary, equity, and 401k
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 100% paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking
- iMacs or Macbooks
We participate in eVerify. EEO.
Learn More »
Senior Software Engineer (m/f) at Freeletics
Freeletics’ vision is to help everyone become the greatest version of themselves. We believe each individual is free to choose their path towards greatness. That’s why we build products that offer the most important elements for individuals to unleash their physical and mental potential. Freeletics promotes and increases physical fitness, strives for improved mental strength, willpower and confidence – all vital components for shaping one’s lifestyle according to individual desires and goals.
Founded in June 2013, Freeletics is represented in over 160 countries fueled by a truly passionate community of Free Athletes.
Bodyweight. Running. Gym. Nutrition. Wear. We are Freeletics.
Learn More »
Senior PR Consultant
Description: Our firm is seeking an experienced senior PR consultant, to develop and shape the company’s PR and …
Category: Sales & Marketing
Required skills: public relations (pr), media & public relations (pr)
Fixed Price budget: $2.5k-$5k
Job type: Public
Freelancer Location: United States
Learn More »
Digital Transformation – JAVA Software Engineer (Senior role) at Philip Morris International
Are you open-minded? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can challenge the status-quo and drive change despite head-winds? Together we will have a unique opportunity to create a start-up like organization from scratch, but with the resources of a large multi-national corporation. Starting first with a baseline assessment, we will plot a course into the future where micro-services enable rapid pace delivery. Join us in our Digital Transformation.
Apart from the excitement of architecting the future, as a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for providing a Product Team with technical knowledge, guidance and deliverables that relates to designing, delivering and supporting bleeding edge applications, its components and interfacing them with an external world.
·Addressing complex business challenges with bleeding edge software and platform designs.
·Deliver high-quality code (contributing to solution efficiency and reliability) and be a role model for others to follow.
·Lead other developers working in the Team to maintain consistent quality and delivery pace.
·Include DevOps elements into Team operation and Product Backlog if required.
·Collaborate with Product Owners and the Team to ensure user stories are specific, clear and well estimated.
·Support Customer Experience Strategists, Content Designers and Interaction Designers by providing proof of concept for proposed designs as well as implementing them.
·Document working software in a pre-agreed form while keeping a required level of comments in the code (as per Definition of Done).
·Troubleshoot issues and provide fixes that address the root cause of specific problems.
- Experience with commercial (B2B, B2C) systems and with Internet facing and cloud based applications (back-end) is a must.
- Working knowledge of distributes technologies.
- Proven working experience with PaaS/IaaS services (Amazon Web Services).
- Expert in development patterns and principles and in CI/CD methodology as well as having strong automation experience.
- Experienced with TDD and DevOps.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related.
- Extensive experience in software development.
- Experience in working within SCRUM Teams.
- Proficiency in JAVA, NoSQL and WebServices (SOAP, REST, XML-RPC).
- Excellent understanding of enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, (virtual environments, source control, build and test automation).
- Fluent English.
- Readiness to re-locate.
Learn More »
Author: Philip Morris International
Senior Hybris Java Developer at Boyle Software
Boyle Software is looking for a full-time, senior Hybris Java Developer with Spring experience. Experience working with Hybris is required and development team lead experience is a major plus. The right candidates will have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development using Java EE
- Hands-on experience with Spring or similar Java application frameworks
- Experience in developing Commerce solutions
- Knowledge of cloud technologies is a big plus
- Excellent ability to understand/review unit & integration tests
- Strong understanding of transactional and multi-threaded processes
- Ability to delegate tasks (pseudo-scrum master) and drive design/development in a team environment
- BS or MS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English
This position is for full-time W-2 employees in New York City or in the Eastern United States (and/or willing to work East Coast hours); some 1099 arrangements can be discussed. Absolutely no recruiters, no interns, and no temps. Compensation will depend upon the candidate’s experience.
Join our growing team of smart, passionate technologists and expand your skills while you work!
Boyle Software designs, develops, and delivers custom technology solutions for Fortune 1000 clients.
Learn More »
Author: Boyle Software
Senior Backend Engineer at Honor
Honor’s mission in life is big, really big. We want to change the world, and not in a small way. We want to make sure our parents, your parents, and everyone’s parents can age at home with joy, comfort, and grace. Home care hasn’t innovated in 30 years, here’s your chance to change that. We’re looking for hardcore, passionate back-end developers to join our engineering team. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire care process. We want you to light up and innovate on systems that have traditionally been left behind. The product team is small, lean, and fast so if you thrive on getting your coding fingers in a lot of important pies, Honor could be the place for you.
Apply at http://www.joinhonor.com/jobs!
Learn More »
Senior .NET Developer at Pyramid Systems, Inc.
The candidate will provide development and IT support for a federal client for their software applications and systems in a collaborative environment with co-located Agile teams that together with our clients build high quality solutions for the agency. This individual developer designs, modifies, develops, writes, and implements software programming applications. The develop supports software applications through the life cycle and participates in the testing process through test review and analysis and certification of software.
- Works efficiently within the agile development team.
- Researches, designs, and develops software systems.
- Designs application objects that work together to produce desired product
- Writes well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensures that completed code provide all functionality described by application experts to ensure that acceptance criteria are met.
- Develops level-of-effort estimates for enhancements and new features.
- Works with other team members to develop a complete and integrated solution; and to deliver quality software and required documentation on time.
- Develops and executes Test Driven Development tests, integration tests, unit tests, and automated test
- Designs, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Builds product deliverables according to specifications, escalates technical design or specification issues to team leads and project manager.
- Works within a given time frame to complete coding.
- Works with agile teams to refine requirements and to identify areas for enhancement.
- Monitors and maintains production systems.
- Actively participate in code, test, and documentation peer reviews
U.S. Citizenship Required
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems, or IT)
Skills / Abilities
- Experience with the following is a plus: JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, nhibernate or other ORM, XML, AWS, WCF, and Web Service development.
- Proficient in C#, .NET 4.5 Framework
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with Oracle Database
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g., git, TFS)
- Experience developing and implementing software designs to solve business problems and produce high quality architecture artifacts with attention to detail.
- Experience coding, testing, and debugging programs based on requirements.
- IT experience in agile Full Life Cycle development, to include: system design architecture, development, maintenance, and support in an agile development environment.
- Experience with SOA.
Learn More »
Author: Pyramid Systems, Inc.
Senior Software Developer at Moneris
About this job
Full Stack Developer
eCommerce, Financial Services, Financial Technology
Leading the Design and Development of a MS Dynamics CRM application.
This is a permanent full-time or contract position available in our Toronto Head Office.
Why work at Moneris?
As a leader in the payments Industry, Moneris is a hub of innovative thinkers looking to create safer, faster and smarter payment solutions for our customers. We are looking for candidates who welcome new challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want to continuously learn and grow within their careers. Moneris offers a competitive Total Rewards program, and was named one of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America in 2017.
Purpose of the role
The senior software developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support the software solution that fulfills the requirements and needs of the business units.
For optimum success in this role, communicating effectively, valuing differences, being collaborative, and managing ambiguity while being resilient will be essential.
You will be accountable for
Managing any defects in developed applications
Participating in internal/external audits
Researching industry trends and best practices, and recommending which approaches will benefit the company
Sizing development efforts based on business requirements
Coding reviews for code developed by other developers
5+ years of programming/software development experience with MS Dynamics CRM 2013 and above
Your experience includes
2+ years in leading the design and development within a CRM application platform
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and above administration experience
Extensive working knowledge of the following key technologies: .NET / C# Programming
Strong working knowledge of developing custom plug-ins and workflows in MS Dynamics CRM 2013 and above
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and beyond
Experience in integrating MS Dynamics CRM 2013 and above with other applications
Strong working knowledge of SOAP and REST Web Services Development
Experience in scripting unit tests
Learn More »
Senior Web Engineer – Full Stack at PropertyGuru Pte Ltd
So you think you can code? Think you’re a kickass programmer?
You live for coding; you write code so beautiful that code-reviewers jump off cliffs from pure jealously?
You are highly motivated and passionately follow engineering best practices. You enjoy learning and mastering bleeding edge technologies?
You are driven to build solutions that make life easier for millions of people. You want to create web sites with amazing user experience that earn five-star ratings. You are not only well versed in front-end, back-end development, but also have a strong understanding of good UX and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty in server configuration.
If this is you then come code with us. Our main programming language is PHP but we will take onboard engineers proficient in any of the web languages (Ruby, Java, etc.)
This is what we have done already:
- We have developed 5 property portals with dominant presence in 4 countries
- Our traffic has passed 100 million monthly page views and is increasing fast
- We win prestigious awards for property online portals every year and our web portals always occupy top most visited sites in all 4 countries
What are typical challenges we face at PropertyGuru?
- We’re dealing with massive amount of incoming data everyday
- We’re dealng with massive traffic (130+M users)
- 5+ years of web development experience using LAMP stack or similar web technologies
- Possess strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, especially in PHP
- Proficient with database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL
- Experience in design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (Selenium WebDriver)
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
- Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in PHP frameworks such as Symfony 2, ZF2, or proven ability to learn on the job
- Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor
Learn More »
Author: PropertyGuru Pte Ltd