Writer Local Guides for Hotels – Freelance Writing Jobs
Do you have writing and selling skills? Are you interested in Travel Writing? Arrivedo.com is looking for talented individuals to help hotels publish Neighbourhood Guides.
Arrivedo works with a community of 500 international freelance writers, (including, but not limited to) journalists, travel-oriented bloggers, authors, literature and creative writing students who create Neighborhood Guides for hotels all over the world. The platform currently hosts over 500 Neighborhood Guides for hotels in more than 100 cities around the globe, providing our services to renowned international chains like JW Marriott, Waldorf-Astoria, Four Seasons, Westin Hotels & Resorts, Ritz-Carlton, as well as B&Bs, hostels and boutique hotels in remote locations around the globe.
Arrivedo Writers are independent freelancers that collaborate with Arrivedo in bringing more hotels into the platform and creating their Neighborhood Guides (NG). Writers are therefore hired by hotels to write their Neighborhood Guide (NG).
What does an Arrivedo Writer do?
- Outreach to hotels: Approach hotels via email or in person offering to set up their profile in Arrivedo. (We provide training and resources to support you in your outreach)
- Gather hotels local recommendations: Interview hotel staff to collect the hotel’s local recommendations and insights of their neighborhood.
- Create a Neighborhood Guide: Use Arrivedo’s editor to create 8-10 short articles showcasing the hotel’s local recommendations from themes ranging from routes, gastronomy, nightlife, cultural activities, essential tips and more. Here is an example Neighborhood Guide from Hotel Majestic in Chicago: https://arrivedo.com/dest/en/chicago/hotel/the-majestic-hotel-3.
What are the benefits?
- Getting certified as one of Arrivedo’s 500 international travel writers.
- Being able to sell your writing services to any hotel in the world. Arrivedo does not take a commission from your deals with hotels. Transactions are 1-on-1 in between writers and hotels.
- Improve your Sales skills. We train you to pitch hotels.
- We assign you a sales coach to help you on the outreaching process and provide you with all needed material.
- Hotels prefer to pay with free accommodation (normally 3 nights), or in other cases with a monetary payment.